Nancy Campbell Academy is dedicated to inspiring students to achieve academic excellence within a clear moral framework, including concepts of world citizenship.
At Nancy Campbell, students develop a sense of purpose. Having a sense of purpose is foundational to happiness and increases the capacity of the student to excel academically.
Building leadership begins with unity and diversity. Understanding and respecting each others’ beliefs and cultures contributes to a positive global society.
Through service to society, Nancy Campbell Academy students partner with local organizations and agencies to perform a minimum of fifty hours of community service each year, giving them practical work experience for resumes and univeristy applications.
Happiness, it’s a life choice
- At Nancy Campbell Academy students learn how to learn
- We believe happiness is your birthright
- Happiness influences how you relate to others, your attitude, career choice, your relationship to money, and how you learn
- At Nancy Campbell Academy students learn how to welcome happiness, choosing it as a lifestyle.
It’s the well-rounded student that succeeds
IQ is no longer enough.It’s EQ that stacks up.
Intelligence Quotient is no longer enough – it is the Emotional Quotient that builds the well-rounded leader.
Nancy Campbell Academy is dedicated to inspiring students to achieve academic excellence within a clear moral framework,including concepts of world citizenship.
NCA students excel in this unique micro-school environment
• NCA is an Ontario accredited Canadian International private school
• With a guaranteed low student/teacher ratio, the school creates an optimal learning environment
• A unique mentoring program fosters moral leadership through service to society, giving students a competitive edge
• Students have a 100% university placement rate. Many of our students receive scholarships from top-ranking Canadian universities (for example, McGill, York, McMaster, University of Toronto, etc.)